Sunday, August 3, 2008

Soft Centered Chocolate cakes


Amin my food Techie son/kitchen messer!! has been using up a lot of my good chocolate which I bought all the way back from Singapore to make us these...soft centered chocolate cake. Actually kan these cakes only take less than 10 minutes to bake and around 10 minutes to prepare, anyway they really are sooo yummy and in actual effect uncooked chocolate cakes!! Tapi nyaman and not eggy or weird tasting, I think some restaurants around town also do this dish but at times overcook it so you dont get the soft centered effect!! I was going to put up the site from which Amin got the recipe tapi he said he had tweeked it to make it easier and has not allowed me to reproduce it here so liat gambar saja lah! He has served it here with thickened cream and a dash of chocolate sauce hearts.

No comments: