Friday, February 15, 2008

Hello from Singapore

Hello from Singapore! It's Zahra's birthday today and yesterday we went to Toys R Us to get her toys for her. Actually she chose them all but still insisted we wrap them up to surprise her in the morning! That's Zahra's for you and she even made comments like " wow! I really wanted this toy!" So the very dramatic!
Well we've hit the shops and did some major damage to my wallet! But I managed to find some really good cake decorating books at Borders, also tomorrow morning I am hoping to go to this shop that actually runs decorating courses here in Singapore called "Bake it Yourself " shop in Bukit Timah. Really looking forward to it. Fatin and Zahra have got most of what they came for and now are asking if we can go to a museum!! Hmmm we'll see!
Foodwise we haven't really gone to anywhere exciting just the normal foodstalls to get the mee rebus and sushi etc! I had really yummy blueberry cheesecake at the little cafe on the 3rd floor of Tangs today. Unfortunately my bliss didn't last long when Zahra came up and asked me to get her a watch !!
Will post some photos next week when I get to Brunei or if I can find the right wires in Amin's really messy laptop case!

No comments: